"I am pleased to announce two new recruits to the Executive Management Group with long and extensive experience. They will strengthen us at a time when we are carrying out important changes. The changes we are conducting aim to make the entire organization business-centric and focused on supporting and developing our projects,” says Tomas Carlsson, President and CEO of NCC.
Susanne Lithander has been appointed new CFO of NCC. She will take up her new position in the autumn. Susanne, born 1961, is currently CFO of Billerud Korsnäs, a position she has held for seven years. She was previously CEO of Mercuri International and worked in several roles at Ericsson. NCC’s current CFO Mattias Lundgren will continue in his role until the end of October to finalize the Q3 report and then leave the company.
Ylva Lageson, born 1971, is returning to NCC as Head of Operational Development and IT. This function will be strengthened and be part of the Executive Management Group to drive change and development of the business from a business-centric perspective. This function also includes strategy, IT and pursuing digitalization efforts.
The Executive Management Group will comprise
- Tomas Carlsson, President and CEO
- Susanne Lithander, CFO (taking up her position in the autumn)
- Ylva Lageson, Head of Operational Development and IT (from October 8)
- Kenneth Nilsson, Head of NCC Infrastructure
- Klaus Kaae, Head of NCC Building
- Carola Lavén, Head of NCC Property Development
- Jyri Salonen, Head of NCC Industry
The following roles will be part of the extended management group
- Harri Savolainen, Head of Purchasing
- Marie Reifeldt, Head of HR
- Ann-Marie Hedbeck, Head of Legal & Risk (Acting)
- Maria Grimberg, Head of Communication (Acting)
The following members of the Executive Management Group will leave NCC: Ann Lindell Saeby (Head of Corporate Relations), Håkan Broman (General Counsel) and Mattias Lundgren (CFO).
“I would like to thank Ann, Håkan and Mattias for their many years of dedication to NCC. They have each played an important role at NCC,” says Tomas Carlsson.