Nyfosa intends to acquire 90 percent of the property portfolio for a value of approximately SEK 1.1 billion. The remaining 10 percent of the portfolio will be retained by Martin Hansson, one of the part-owners and CEO of Galjaden. Martin Hansson will continue to be the CEO of the company with the task of developing and growing the property portfolio. The property management will continue to be handled by Galjaden's team. The intention is to enter into binding agreements on acquisition during October 2020.

“Martin Hansson has done a strong job of building up Galjaden and we are pleased to be continuing on this journey together and building further on this portfolio. Martin and the company have been successful in identifying land and building up new attractive space within their segments. The plan is that the company will continue to grow by actively seeking out new acquisition and development opportunities,” says Stina Lindh Hök, COO and incoming CEO of Nyfosa.

“I am looking forward to continuing to develop the portfolio together with Nyfosa. Together we have the right capacity and financial strength to further ramp up the operations. We see several attractive opportunities ahead in our property segments,” says Martin Hansson, CEO of Galjaden.