“We estimate that in 2025 the new market conditions will have stabilised. We want to be clear to the market in the years up to 2025 and set new long-term financial goals after that,” says Patrik Emanuelsson, CEO of Heba Fastighets AB.
Heba’s financial goals 2023-2025:
- Heba's financial objective is to annually during the period 2023-2025:
- Have a management result in excess of SEK 200m net of condominium income.
- Have a loan-to-value ratio that does not exceed 50%.
- Have a surplus rate above 70%.
- During the period, the share of the group's net operating income from community properties must increase.
- The dividend during the period must be at least 40% of the management result adjusted for tax.